Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Joys of getting the right message

Well, I have read probably 10 chapters worth of misc. passages from the bible and still cant seem to get a hold on what to preach. I thought that I had it figured out but for whatever reason I just couldnt feel the messages that I thought would be the right one. Ughhhghgh!! Some messages seem to much like mid-week messages and others feel to much like teaching lessons. I just need the right one.... since there can only be one right message for tomorrow.
I think that I might end up preaching on 1st Corinthians chapter 9 verses 24-27
PRAY. 
Pastor Myers

3 comments:

  1. A track coach named Mike Fanelli said, “Divide the race into thirds. Run the first part with your head, the middle part with your personality, and the last part with your heart.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the Christian race is a continual race, I would have to say that at times
    we run out of commitment
    at other times out of desperation
    Sometimes for Joy
    But most of all out of Love for Christ! ~ Pastor Myers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Services Today were awesome! God showed up and helped us in a mighty way. ~ Pastor Myers

    ReplyDelete